Student Affairs and Student Success

Student Handbook and Complaint Resolution

Student Handbook

Henderson State University students are responsible for knowing the information, policies and procedures outlined in these documents. Henderson State University reserves the right to make changes as necessary and once those changes are posted online, they are in effect.

Student Community Standards

Academic Integrity and Academic Conduct

Incidents of Concern

Please use the link below to report incidents of concern or violations of policy. If this is an emergency, please call University Police at (870) 230-5098.

Report Incident(s) of Concern

Complaint Resolution

Students seeking to resolve a complaint should pursue the processes outlined in the Student Community Standards and Academic Integrity and Academic Conduct Policies and Processes listed above. A student may also file a grievance to the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. Out-of-state students should follow the HSU processes and then can appeal to ADHE if needed.

Student Grievance Form - Arkansas Department of Higher Education