All travel reimbursements and documents are processed through Travel Services at Arkansas State University. The Henderson State University Business Office submits all VSP (Vehicle Safety Program) documents, makes reservations for those utilizing the CTS Ghost Card, and assists travelers with travel related questions and concerns.

Travel at Henderson State

In order to travel, you must first check your budget to verify that you have available funds to Travel (be sure to consider all T-Card charges that have not been subtracted from your available budget). All travel approval forms should be signed before you travel. Travel requests and document submissions should not be entered via the requisition process. That said, there are some exceptions to this rule. Please see the document below for more information. You are also welcome to visit the A-State Travel Services page to view the A-State policies and procedures as well.

Please Note: If you are expecting a Travel Reimbursement, you will receive an email notification from the Accounts Payable team when it has been processed.

General Travel Info

Meal and Lodging Per Diem

State of Arkansas Travel Regulations

Travel Forms

In-State Travel Request

Out-of-State Travel Request

HSU Travel Reimbursement Form (TR-1)

Vehicle Safety Program (VSP-1)

Student Travel Waiver


Womack Hall, Third Floor - Business Office
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.


Sam Daniels-Gray
Business Office Analyst

Billy Hogue
Director of Accounts Payable and Travel Services, Travel Card Coordinator

Travel Card

Henderson State University participates in the State of Arkansas’s Travel Card Program. All travel cards are issued in the name of the employee and are to be used by the employee whose name it is issued to, unless the employee is travelling with a student group. Department cards may be issued in the name of the department to cover travel costs for the department. Travel Cards and Department Cards are requested through A-State Travel services.

For more information or questions about travel cards, please contact Sam Daniels-Gray in the Business Office. You may also refer to A-State’s Travel Card page.


Travel Card Program

Travel Card Application

Travel Card Log