Need to submit missing documentation to receive your financial aid?
Visit your 2020-2021 FA Portal!
- Go to myhenderson.hsu.edu and Login to your MyHenderson account in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Financial Aid tab.
- Click Financial Aid Student Portal.
- Log into Financial Aid Self-Service with your MyHenderson username/password.
- Click Documents requiring attention.
Log in to complete your forms!
* Clicking on the Document Type will allow you to:
- Login to your Henderson State University – Dynamic Forms account with your MyHenderson username/password.
- Complete the form electronically.
* Clicking on Upload is not required:
- If you complete the form electronically, you do not need to Upload to the FA Portal.
- Uploaded documents will be returned.
- The FA Office will request submission through the electronic process.
Henderson State University – Dynamic Forms
You may Save Progress on your form and return later. If you do not have time to complete your form or do not have the documentation required to complete your form, you can start today and pause it whenever you need to. Log in to Dynamic Forms and pick up where you left off.
Once you complete any form, Dynamic Forms will send you a confirmation email. If you did not receive the Dynamic Forms confirmation email, check your junk, or spam folder.
If you have never used Dynamic Forms or do not have an HSU email address (@reddies.hsu.edu), you need to create a Dynamic Forms account.
You will use Dynamic Forms to complete and submit many of your documents to the Office of Financial Aid.
The student and at least one parent should each create a Dynamic Forms Account.
- Students with an HSU University email: Use your HSU email to create your account.
- Parents, Spouse: Use a personal email (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) to create your account.
Dynamic Forms will send a verification email to the address you provided, with the subject line “Activate your account.” After clicking on the verification email, your Dynamic Forms account will be set up.
- If you did not receive the Dynamic Forms verification email, check your email on the same device you registered on. If you do not see the verification email, look in your junk or spam folder.
Waivers- For all waivers and remission forms please contact Financial Aid for access in your Financial Aid Portal
Aviation Out of State Waiver Form
Contiguous Out of state Waiver Form
Non-Contiguous Out of State Waiver Form
Over Sixty Age Waiver Form