Fall 2019 Federal Aid Disbursement Dates
Students will be notified by email when loan checks are ready for fall 2019.
Students beginning enrollment in Pre-Summer Term:
- Disbursement to student account: May 20, 2019
- Refunds released to student: Within a week
Students beginning summer enrollment in Summer I Term:
- Disbursement to student account: June 11, 2019
- Refunds released to student: June 20, 2019
Students beginning summer enrollment in Summer II Session:
- Disbursement to student account: July 17, 2019
- Refunds released to student: July 24, 2019
*Important Note Regarding Pell Grant Disbursements:
It is important to note that Pell Grants will be awarded based upon the student’s enrollment for all summer sessions at the time it is awarded. Dropping courses and withdrawing from summer sessions may reduce your federal aid eligibility, and require you to repay the university for aid already applied to your student account or refunded to you. Pell Grant eligibility must be recalculated each time a student withdraws from a summer session, and after enrollment is finalized on the census date of the last session the student enrolls and attends during the summer term. The Pell Grant recalculation dates for Summer 2019 are listed below.
Pre-Summer Term – May 17, 2019
Summer I Term – June 10, 2019
Summer II Term – July 15, 2019