All students, staff, and faculty should complete the Henderson Employee/Student Daily Health Screening prior to arriving to campus or leaving residence halls each day. If an individual responds "yes" to any question, he/she should not go to class or work. By coming to campus, students, staff, and faculty acknowledge that they do not have signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
Step 1: Take your temperature.
Step 2: Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms that are not associated with a chronic or persistent health condition?
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Fever greater than/equal to 100.4
- Muscle pain- unexplained by exercise or activity
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
2. Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Students - If you answered YES to any of the questions, please do not come to campus/leave your residence hall room. Call the Student Health and Counseling Center immediately at (870) 230-5102 for further instructions.
If you answered NO to ALL questions in Step 2, you are clear to come to campus/leave your residence hall room.
Faculty/Staff - If you answered YES to any of the symptoms in Question 1 of Step 2, please do not come to campus. Call your primary care physician first, then notify your supervisor and complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form. Your supervisor will notify Human Resources.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are a confirmed contact of someone who has tested positive, notify HR immediately, then complete the COVID-19 Reporting Form. You will need a release letter from the Arkansas Department of Health to return to work.
If you answered NO to ALL questions in Step 2, you are clear to come to campus.