The School of Business at Henderson State University emphasizes Business Beyond the Classroom. We provide an AACSB-accredited bachelor’s level and master’s level degree programs in business and accounting. With a focus on ethical values, diversity, cultural issues, and teamwork, Henderson's School of Business is committed to preparing you for lifelong learning to be successful in your career choice.
The School of Business at Henderson State University provides an educational environment in which excellent faculty, enthusiastic students, and engaged partners collaborate in experiential learning activities.
- Provide educational experiences that enhance students learning.
- Pursue research to support excellence and innovation.
- Engage in the academic community, profession, and society.
- Learn to innovate and engage stakeholders to become a participant in their education.
- Integrate business knowledge and liberal arts education.
- Expand horizons through experiential learning opportunities.
- Participate in developing innovative approaches to the delivery of business education.
- Improve internship and employment opportunities for our students.
- Give financially to support the School of Business mission.
Hallmarks of our Program
- Small classes
- World-class faculty
- Peer Mentoring
- Business Professional Mentoring
- Student Managed Investment Fund
School of Business
Mooney Hall 309
1099 Presidents Drive
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001