The Writing Center offers workshops on topics, such as organizing & revising papers, plagiarism, research process, and MLA, APA, and Chicago styles. Workshops will be conducted in-person as well as online through zoom. If you choose to attend online, you will need a computer with a camera for real time interactions. Workshops will take place on alternate Thursdays from 12:30 to 1:15 pm and the links to access the sessions will be sent through your @reddies.hsu.edu or @hsu.edu email. Please, use your HSU email when you sign up for the workshops. Our well-trained and experienced Writing Center graduate assistants/tutors will present the workshops.
CLICK below to sign up for the topics of your interest:
- Feb 10 - Avoiding Plagiarism⎮ Presentation ⎮ Presentation Recording ⎮ Quiz
- Feb 24 - MLA Guidelines ⎮ Presentation ⎮ Presentation Recording ⎮ Quiz
- Mar 10 - APA Guidelines ⎮ Presentation ⎮ Presentation Recording ⎮ Quiz
- Mar 31 - Chicago Guidelines ⎮ Presentation ⎮ Presentation Recording ⎮ Quiz
- Apr 14 - Revising & Organizing Papers ⎮Presentation
Day & Time: Thursdays, 12:30-1:15 p.m.