The Communication Center is available to assist students with any of their public speaking needs. We are located in Arkansas Hall 211 and are happy to offer assistance in the following areas:
- Topic brainstorming
- Outline development/Outline critique
- Speech development/organization
- Presentation critique
- Dynamics of speaking
- Speaking with presentation aids
- How to cope with public speaking anxiety
The Communication Center also has equipment available to record student presentations for purposes of playback and review. Records will be kept of students that visit the center, along with the times of arrival and departure. Please encourage your students to utilize this resource. If you have any specific needs or would like us to work with your students on specific assignments, please let us know.
Operating Hours (Fall 2019)
- Monday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.