Business Office

Student Accounts

The Student Accounts Office is on the 3rd floor of Womack Hall.

The Cashier's Window is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Bring your Student ID Card to the Cashier's Window to complete the following: 

  • Make payments on student accounts
  • Pick up Work Study checks
  • Pick up loan checks
  • Pick up refund checks
  • Pay traffic fines
  • Pay library fines
  • Pay other housing charges
  • Pay Add and Drop fees:
    1. Complete an Add/Drop form in the Registrar's Office. 
    2. Obtain a printout of your updated schedule. 
    3. Bring form and schedule to cashier's window.

For questions regarding the Cashier's Window, please contact Karen Herrin, Cashier, at 870-230-5127.

Tuition, Fees, Room and Board, and Other Expenses are approved annually by Henderson State University's Board of Trustees. They become effective each July 1, but are subject to change at any point thereafter.

Mandatory and Other Fees are fees every student has to pay and are included on the fee sheet.

My College Payment Plan

Course Fees are fees related to specific courses students are enrolled in.

For student billing questions, please call 870-230-5430.


Business Office (In Person or Mail):
Cash, check, credit and debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) may be made at the Business Office. 

Checks made payable to HSU may be mailed to:
Henderson State University
Business Office
Box 7531
Arkadelphia, AR  71999-0001

Pay Online
Online payments may be made at MyHenderson. After login, select Campus Connect > Account Balance Information > Click Here to Produce Term Specific Bill or Make Payment. Select the term for which you are paying, then select Display Balance. Scroll to bottom of screen, then select Pay by Credit Card.

Pay by Phone
Phone payments may be made by calling one of the following numbers. Please have credit/debit card number, expiration date, cardholder's name, security code from back of card and student ID number ready.

  • 870-230-5127
  • 870-230-5430


For questions regarding loan check disbursements, please call 870-230-5110.

To skip the loan check pick-up line and have disbursements deposited into your bank account, complete the Direct Deposit Form and submit it to the Business Office. 

Refund Checks

For questions regarding refund checks, please call 870-230-5110. 
To skip the refund check pick-up line and have disbursements deposited into your bank account, complete the Direct Deposit Form and submit it to the Business Office.

How to login to MyHenderson:

Rehab, Miscellaneous Billing and Veterans Benefits

For questions regarding Rehab, and miscellaneous billing, please contact Donna Hogan at 870-230-5106.


Aviation accounts are for students majoring in Aviation. A separate Aviation account is needed because tickets for fuel, flight time and other charges are posted to this account. The minimum amount to open an Aviation account is $500. To open an Aviation account, fill out an application at the cashiers window in the Business Office. Each Wednesday is the cutoff day to make an Aviation withdrawal request. Checks will be ready to pick up on Friday afternoon of the week in which the withdrawal request is made. For questions regarding Aviation accounts, including balances, please call 870-230-5110. 

Declining Balance

All meal plans come with a declining cash balance (DCB), in addition to the meal plan.

A DCB card is money added to your ID card. Funds from this card may be used at the Reddie Cafe, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks and Reddie Grab "N" Go in the Garrison Student Union or at the Dining Hall. The balance declines with each purchase until there is a zero balance. Balances may carry over from Fall to Spring semester only. To add funds to your DCB card, please bring your student ID to Student Accounts. To add DCB funds with scholarship money, your purchase must be at least $50 and no more than $500. 

Student Employment

Student Payroll Schedule

Student Tax Information

Form 1098T