Academic Policies

Readmission to Henderson

Students who wish to return to Henderson after either falling out of continuous enrollment or after a period of suspension has ended, must reapply for admission. Students fall out of continuous enrollment after not being enrolled for one calendar year.

To apply for readmission a student may either complete the university online application, or an application for readmission through the Admissions Office (first floor Womack Hall). If completing the online application it is important to identify as a returning student and indicate any name changes that may have occurred. Students who have completed coursework at another institution since last attending Henderson must submit all relevant transcripts prior to readmission. Readmission to the University will not be granted until all transcripts are submitted. Students will receive a notification by mail once admitted. This notification will also list the readmitted student’s professional academic advisor. Notification will also be sent if a student is denied readmission for any reason. College transcripts submitted during the readmission process will be evaluated for credit that may count toward graduation at Henderson State.

Note: Students with prior accounts holds may be denied readmission. Such determination will be left up to the Admissions Director in consultation with other departmental administrators.