Web Registration Procedure
Follow these directions to register for classes online
- On the appropriate date, launch your web browser and go to hsu.edu.
- Click on MyHenderson in the top, right corner.
- Enter your USER NAME and PASSWORD. The USER NAME is an 8 digit number, with the first two digits being the initials of your first and last names. The PASSWORD is your 4 digit birthday (mmdd), plus the last 4 digits of your social security number unless you have changed it. If you do not remember your USERNAME or PASSWORD, send an email to email@example.com, or call 870-230-5678.
- Click on the tab “Campus Connect”.
- In “Campus Connect”, click on the "Registration Options" tab.
- In “Registration Options" select “Add/Drop Courses.”
- Select the appropriate term and course prefix. Click on Display Schedule and Available Courses.
- Select the course you wish to add and click on Add. If you are eligible to take the class and if it is available, the course will be added to your schedule.
- To select an additional course, select a different prefix, and click on Display Schedule and Available Courses.
- To view your student account statement and schedule, go to the Accounts Option and click on Review/Pay Account.”
- Select the appropriate term. Click on Display Balance.
- To print the statement, click on the printer icon (upper right corner).
When you have finished, click on LOGOUT.
Attention Students taking ONLINE or PARTIAL ONLINE classes
If you are registering for an online or partially online course you should do the following:
If you have registering for an online or partially online course you should do the following: Log in to BB Learn. This page can be accessed by going to https://hsu.blackboard.com. Review the Student Orientation Help.
Online and Partially Online courses may have irregular or different meeting times than initially published in the course schedule. Course access should become available on the first day of class. For exceptions and meeting times/locations, please contact the instructor on record.