Enhance Henderson’s Regional, State, and National Profile
- Traffic to Henderson’s website has increased in quality and quantity:
- Each month, there are 100,000 visits to the site.
- Average time on site has increased to 3 minutes per visit.
- Henderson’s Klout score and other social media engagement indexes are in the top 25% among peer universities.
- Donations from alumni have increased:
- The number of alumni giving annually is 25%.
- 10% of alumni have designated Henderson for a planned gift.
- Attendance at select student events has risen 10%.
- At least 75% of alumni update their contact information on an annual basis.
- US News and World Report peer-assessment score has increased to 3.4 out of 5.
- The style manual and standards for conveying Henderson's standards, values, vision, mission, and goals are in place and used across the university and by Henderson alumni.
- The number of students who ask for application information averages 150 per month.
- 25% of applications are submitted from students outside Arkansas.
- Number of meetings with key external stakeholders increases:
- One-on-one meetings or calls with key opinion leaders and influencers in the community is one per month.
- Group meetings with regional and state reporters on campus are four per year.
- Stories promoting Henderson’s identified areas of excellence are placed in news media five times per week.
Strategy 3: Launch an Integrated Media Campaign, Incorporating Elements for Each of the University’s Key Stakeholder Groups