Improve the Physical Environment and Infrastructure
- An updated Campus Master Plan has been created and implemented.
- Steady progress has been made toward building new student residence facilities that will accommodate 540 students.
- Steady progress has been made toward building new academic/multiuse buildings to include a convocation/event center, a performing arts center, a family and consumer science building, a school of business building, and a library.
- A campus beautification plan has been developed and fully implemented.
- Upgrades to campus utilities and technology infrastructure have been completed in accordance with a plan that includes priorities, funding options, and design/construction deadlines.
- Henderson serves as a regional exemplar, educator, leader, and partner on sustainability.
- Steady progress has been made in deferred maintenance, technology, and utilities.
- Communal areas to enhance student, faculty, and staff interaction have been developed, constructed, and furnished.