Transcript Request

Notice of Policy Change to Begin June 1, 2017: Beginning on this date all transcript requests must be submitted online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Paper request forms will no longer be accepted. 

Until June 1, 2017 students may continue to requests an official copy of their academic transcript using one of two methods.

Transcript Request Form

Effective June 15th, 2016 the Registrar's Office will no longer accept transcript request forms by email or fax. This change will help us ensure the security of our student's information. 

As of June 15, 2016 transcript request forms will be accepted either in person or by postage mail. All request forms must be completed and signed. Unsigned forms will not be processed. A separate form must be submitted for each address to which a transcript is to be mailed. Transcripts may be sent to the intended recipient either by U.S. mail or Speede electronic service if available. If picking a transcript up in person a photo ID is required. Students unable to submit transcript requests in person or by postage mail should do so through the National Student Clearinghouse (see instructions below). 

Cost: At this time transcript requests submitted either in person or by postage mail will be issued free of charge.

National Student Clearinghouse

Transcripts may be requested directly through the National Student Clearinghouse ( The Clearinghouse will notify Henderson State when a transcript request is made. The Registrar’s Office will send the transcript to Clearinghouse electronically so that it may be then sent to the intended recipient.

Cost: As of April 2016 the National Student Clearinghouse fee is $2.50 per transcript request. This fee is NOT covered by student fees paid to Henderson State University. Payment to the Clearinghouse will be required when making the request.

Note: The Registrar’s Office will only issue Henderson State University Transcripts. Official transcripts submitted to Henderson on a student’s behalf will not be released to the student. However, students do have the right to view documents in their file (photo ID required). Transcripts will not be issued if the student has a standing Business Office hold.