Heart Start, New Student Registration
What is Heart Start?
Heart Start is the first phase of the orientation process for new students at Henderson State University. All first-time freshmen and transfer students who are fully admitted are invited to attend Heart Start. Each Heart Start session is a one-day event allowing you to get REDDIE for your college career! You will have the opportunity to register for fall classes, have questions answered, and take care of important business, such as financial aid and on-campus housing. This is also your opportunity to meet the administration, faculty, staff, and other new students at Henderson. Please access the link above to Register for Heart Start 2017.
Dates for Heart Start sessions
- May 22 (Monday) Session Full
- May 23 (Tuesday Session Full
- June 5 (Monday) Session Full
- June 6 (Tuesday) Session Full
- June 8 (Thursday) Session Full
- June 12 (Monday) Session Full
- June 13 (Tuesday)
- July 10 (Monday)
- July 11 (Tuesday)
- July 13 (Thursday)
- July 24 (Monday)
- July 25 (Tuesday) - Will be available based on need.
What can I do at Heart Start?
During each Heart Start session new students will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Register for Classes
- Meet with Financial Aid Representatives
- Get their Henderson ID
- Sign-up for Henderson's Rave Alert System
- Sign-up for Henderson Email
- Socialize with Current and Future Henderson Students
- Visit Your Assigned Residence Hall
- Sign-up for Chance to Win $5,000 Henderson Scholarship