Graduate Assistantships

In order to become eligible for a Graduate Assistantship position, a student must be accepted into the Graduate School of Henderson State University. In order to be considered for a position, the student must complete a Graduate Assistantship application. Graduate Assistantship positions in the areas listed below remain vacant for the upcoming FALL 2017 semester.

FALL 2017 Graduate Assistantship Openings

  • Art Department
  • Educational Specialist
  • Writing Center

If you have any questions concerning these positions, please contact the office of the Graduate School at or by phone at (870) 230-5126.