Getting started


Before receiving an award of financial assistance from Henderson State University, you must be admitted into a degree program. Submit an application for admission to the university accompanied by an official copy of your high school record.

Transfer students should forward all official transcripts from previous institutions to the Office of Admissions at Henderson State University, before any financial aid awards can be processed.

Official means of communication

Our official means of communication is email. Please check your HSU email often. You may also check the status of your application and financial aid awards by logging into your MyHenderson account.


You may use this financial aid checklist to guide you through the financial aid process. If you have questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 870-230-5148.