Distinguished Alumni Nomination Form
The Distinguished Alumni Award honors alumni who exemplify university excellence and have brought credit to Henderson State University through professional achievement, personal accomplishment, or humanitarian service.
Criteria for awarding the Distinguished Alumni Award
- Two distinguished alumni will be selected yearly and awarded during Homecoming.
- Considerations include: career longevity, excellence in career, community, or profession.
- Commitment to Henderson State University
- Nominees cannot hold elected office.
- Un-awarded nominations will remain as nominees for a 3-year period.
Nominations may be submitted at any time of the year. Submission deadline for each year is June 30.
Nominators should provide their own personal information in the first five fields. All remaining fields are reserved for nominee details.