Marketing and Communications
The Office of Marketing and Communications serves as the strategic center for Henderson State University's communication. The office works to maintain a consultative partnership with students, staff, faculty and the administration.
Professionals in writing and editing, graphic design, web and social media communication, photography and marketing work together to serve the university community and to focus communication efforts on achieving the university's strategic goals. In particular, the office works toward achieving Priority Six from the 2014 Strategic Plan and increasing awareness of the university in state, regional and national markets.
The office is responsible for:
- Maintaining the university brand
- Maintaining relationships with press and media
- Writing and sending all university press releases
- Coordinating university marketing and promotional efforts
- Coordinating and producing university print publications
- Coordinating social media efforts
- Developing and maintaining the university website
- Emergency communication
Henderson State University
Office of Marketing and Communications
Womack Hall, Rooms 112-116
1100 Henderson Street, Box 7823