The administration of Henderson State University manages the various institutional resources required to advance the university's mission and goals. These administrative divisions provide day-to-day management of the university's financial, physical and human operations, and are directed by vice presidents and directors who report directly to the president.
Henderson’s administration consists of the President, the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Vice Presidents for Advancement; Finance and Administration; and Student and External Affairs.
University Organizational Charts
- University Organizational Chart
- President Staff
- Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Student and External Affairs
- Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Vice President for University Advancement